Civil Appeals and Judicial Reviews: Common Mistakes and Pitfalls (video) – Civil Law
To print this article, all you need to do is be registered or log in to Mondaq.com.
On Wednesday, May 4, 2022, Marco Falco presented an educational program in collaboration with the Toronto Lawyers Association and LexisNexis Canada on the most common mistakes made by litigators that can lead an appeal or judicial review application down the wrong path.
In the video below, Marco explains:
– Common Mistakes Litigants Make During an Appeal Process
– How to appeal a decision or request a judicial review
– Good practices / things to avoid
– Best practices for written and oral argument on appeal
– How to apply these best practices to perfect your calling strategy
– Legal tools to rely on when drafting documents for an application for judicial review or appeal
Originally published by LexisNexis Canada Inc.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide on the subject. Specialist advice should be sought regarding your particular situation.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Canadian Litigation, Mediation & Arbitration